Today I woke up feeling a little sorry for myself after quiet a large birthday night out. I enjoyed champagne, several margaritas, a punch bowl, a nice pilsner beer, coffee flavoured tequila and a very delicious but very non-paleo friendly Asian banquet!
I spent the afternoon in the kitchen preparing food for my first week on the Whole30. With inspiration from Well Fed, I prepped a mountain of fresh veggies and protein in advance so that during the week I (hopefully) won’t run out of paleo friendly food and be stuck in a panic with nothing to eat.
This is what I prepared:
- pumpkin soup – for any time!
- grilled chicken thighs on the BBQ – for easy lunches and dinners
- fried lamb mince in coconut oil – for moussaka & faux fried rice
- chopped cauliflower – for faux fried rice
- roasted cauliflower – to have with the chicken and other veg
- grilled eggplant on the BBQ – for moussaka
- moussaka – for delicious eats!
I’m all ready for the week – wish me luck!