I spent a lazy winter day at home cleaning out some old boxes (still unpacked from last time we moved), and prepping up a whole heap of Paleo food for the week ahead.
Only 2 days of the Whole30 to go, but planning on staying Paleo while I test reintroducing legumes, dairy, non-gluten grains and gluten grains.
Today I made:
- Lemongrass pumpkin soup from the Eat Drink Paleo cookbook. I didn’t actually have any lemongrass but it was still delicious and fragrant with kaffir lime, turmeric and coconut flavours
- Ham and mushroom egg muffins for easy breakfasts this week
- Beef and pork mince sautéed with tomato and eggplant – ready to stuff in capsicums and bake for dinner this week
- Faux cauliflower rice for fried rice
- Sweet potato hash with pork sausage, fried egg and Mexican hot sauce. This is my favourite weekend breakfast, and even better as it is made for me!
- Pumpkin soup
- Banana and a handful of nuts
- Lamb roast with sweet potato, carrots and pear and steamed broccoli